A well-planned convention is the greatest attendance builder you can provide. Organization is often the key to a meeting. The Abilene Convention & Vistors Bureau can help you with many aspects of organizing a successful convention.
The following is a list of the services that the Abilene CVB provides. If you need a service that is not listed, please feel free to ask. Our services are free unless otherwise designated.
- Site inspection tours
- Facility, meeting, banquet information
- Personal bid presentation by Abilene CVB staff
- Letters of invitation
- Pre-convention publicity planning
- Convention packets, brochures and materials
- Registration assistance
- Help to arrange press and media coverage
- Shopping discounts
- Things to do list
- Step-On Guide(s)
- Custom-planned spouse program
- Entertainment to fit conference theme
- Maps & brochures for mailings
- Information on guided tours
- Hotel information
- Restaurant & catering information
The Abilene CVB
would like to work with you in the early planning stages. We are dedicated to making every convention and meeting a success. Please consider the Abilene CVB
as part of your convention and meeting planning committee.