News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/14/2017 10:14:15 AM to 7/24/2017 3:11:48 PM.
Posted on: July 14, 2017
[ARCHIVED] STREET WORK AND STREET CLOSINGS
Street work to complete street sealing and preservation on several City streets will begin on Monday, July 17 and will likely be completed in 6-7 working days. Due to the process being used and the curing time for the material the streets will need to be closed for a short period of time. The following is a list of streets that will be closed for short periods of time.
Any questions can be directed to Public Works at 785-263-3510 or 785-263-7067.
- All of the frontage/access roads parallel to Buckeye
- from Charles Road to I-70
- All of Charles Road
- NW 15th from Buckeye to Cedar
- N. Mulberry from NW 14th to near Wheatridge
- NE 10th from Buckeye to Brady
- Cottage Avenue from Buckeye to Campbell
- Pine Street from NW 3rd to NW 8th
- NW 3rd from 3rd Street Bridge to Washington
Lon Schrader Public Works Director.