Our employee spotlight this week is Megan Jenkins. Megan is the Utility Clerk II at City Hall and is one of the primary contacts for all incoming calls, processing of water bills and payments, processing past due accounts with the state and collections, and assisting citizens with questions regarding water bills and various services in the area. She also assists all city departments as needed!
When asked what she enjoys about her job, she said, “I love that every day brings new challenges. Just when I think I know enough, someone will present a situation that’s completely new!”
Fun Facts about Megan:
- She grew up in Santa Maria, California.
- She graduated from Righetti High School and Cloud County Community College.
- She and her husband, Mark, have a 16-year-old daughter and 3 dogs.
- The farthest she has traveled is California, and she’d love to visit Germany someday.
- She enjoys spending her free time reading and learning new things. She also enjoys attending her daughter’s sporting events – High school basketball and year-round softball, both travel and high school.
Thank you, Megan, for all you do for the City!