Abilene KS Homepage
When do I need a building permit?
Building permits are required for all structural components, electrical work, mechanical work, plumbing, accessory structures, and decks. signs, fences, roofs, pools, or spas must likewise be permitted. Contact Planning and Zoning at 785-263-2355 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a building permit?
2. Where are my property lines?
3. Do I need to get a permit to have a yard sale or garage sale?
  1. Abilene KS Homepage

Contact Us

  1. City of Abilene

  2. 419 N. Broadway

  3. Abilene, KS 67410

  4. Phone: 785-263-2550

  5. Fax: 785-263-2552

  6. Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow